Join us for our next free event to get practical answers to questions like -
- What things can do you do help your parents have a safe independent life?
- Why is a representation agreement is as important an will?
- When is it a best to sell the family home for both parents and children?
- What are the levels of care available and how do you access these services?
- What financial issues are stopping you/your parents from enjoying their retirement?
Join us for our free event Boomers & Parents Facing the Future Together on Wednesday Oct 9 @ Missionwood Retirement Resort and get your questions answered.
Here from Legal Professional Aaron Dow from Farris, Vaughan Will and Murphy LLP, Area director Sharon Hughes-Geekie with Bayshore Home Health, Realitor Michael Loewen - Royal Lepage Kelowna and Financial Professional Mike Hassard with Primerica Kelowna.
Wine and Cheese - 5 - 5:20 pm
Presentations start 5:25 pm
Q&A 6:30 pm
No cost to attend
Location: Missionwood Retirement Resort
Please RSVP Sharon - (250) 717-7528
There will be time lots of time for questions and answers so please come prepared.
Hope you can join us!